Consign With Us
Consign Your New or Pre-Loved Baby and Children's Clothing with Us - Free Friday Pick-Up Within Prince George City Limits
HOW IT WORKS - PLEASE READ
- Sort and organize the clothes and items you would like to consign. Currently, we are only providing "Free Friday Pick-up" to consigners with a minimum of 20 value brand items (George, Joe Fresh, Carter's, etc.) or a minimum of 10 boutique brand items. There is currently no maximum.
- Make sure all items are FRESHLY laundered, folded, and are new or in EXCELLENT used condition. We do not accept items that are torn, ripped, have broken zippers, missing buttons, stains, pet hair, lots of pilling, or strong odours. Items with minor defects that result in not being able to be listed will be returned to you at the end of your terms.
- Your items will be placed for sale for the 6 week consignment period. Please note that it typically takes 1 - 3 weeks for items to be placed for sale. Mini Moose Consignment is responsible for pricing items and will choose prices based on brand, style, and condition. You will receive 50% of the profit of every item that sells and you are paid via e-transfer at the end of your term. You will receive an itemized print out of each item that is sold with each selling price. To keep track of your items when they are up for sale, we will provide you a 5 digit ID number that can be put in our page search engine.
- At the end of the consignment period, an email will be sent to you to inform you that your clothes are available for pick-up. You will have 14 days from that day the email is sent to pick up your unsold items. All items remaining after the 14 day period will be considered abandoned and will become Mini Moose Consignment property. This allows for simpler inventory management to accommodate other consigners. An effort to donate abandoned items will be made where suitable to give back to the community.
- Please respect our selling policies and only pack qualified items for us to inspect. A lot of time, energy, and resources are put into scheduling pick ups and inspecting the clothes. If we find that a consignment drop-off is not adhering to our policies we will not be posting any items from the lot. When in doubt, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the consignment agreement. If you have any questions please use our contact form (here), message us through our Facebook/Instagram pages, or email us at email@example.com.
- Looking to consign? Please fill out the form on our "New Consigner" page (here)! We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to consigning with you. We are no longer "First come, First served" and will be organizing consignment dates based on sizes provided.
*Liability: We do not assume responsibility nor do we reimburse for loss or damage due to fire, theft, or for any other reason. All risk of ownership of consigned items shall stay with the consigner. We will do our best to safeguard your items but are not responsible for loss or damage.*
Items not currently accepted for consignment include, but not limited to:
- Playpens/Play Yards
- Jolly Jumpers
- Nursing Goods
- Potty Trainers